On the spur of the moment, I decided to rename "Joe's Language Blog" to "Jemascola's Language Blog." I think that using a more unique name like "Jemascola" instead of "Joe" would make finding this blog easier - and also is similar in style to my main blog - Jemascola's Blogspot. I should also note that this marks the second time that this blog was renamed. When it was created on October 28, 2011, this blog was first called "Joe's Russian Blog," and then, on October 11, 2015, it was renamed to the more generic "Joe's Language Blog" so that I could practice writing in multiple languages besides Russian. Finally, today, I have changed the name yet again to "Jemascola's Language Blog" - to make it easier to find and also to have a more interesting name.